Monday, February 9, 2009

Mother/Son Dance

The wedding dance from last September

Jonah wanted to give me a flower like he did at the wedding last fall but they were out at the dance so he found some greenery on the floor and rather than put it in my mouth he took a picture of it in my hair! He's so stinkin cute!
Jonah and his friend Caleb dancing
Jonah and mom before the dance

Tony, Jonah, and Mandy before the dance

Ooooops, I put the pictures in the wrong order but you get the idea!!!

This past Friday night Jonah and I went to a Mother/Son dance with our friends, Angie, Ethan, and Caleb Gibby. It was so sweet and so fun. Last fall we had friends get married and there was music and Jonah asked me to dance, naturally I gushed about how sweet and special it was so he has been wanting to dance again. We first went to dinner at Applebees and then the dance. Jonah was a dancing fool! It was so much fun and so sweet! He is one special kid!

No comments: